Sugar & Spice Farm's Rabbitry Sales Policy
- We will not sell a rabbit younger than 12 weeks old.
- All rabbits are inspected before being handed off to the buyer. No rabbit will be sold with any known defects, health related or otherwise.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the rabbit at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for any changes to the rabbit’s health, appearance, or temperament once sold.
- If at any time you find yourself unable to or no longer wish to care for your rabbit we ask that it be returned to us.
- If we are not completely comfortable with an individual, we will not sell you a rabbit. It is up to the buyer to educate themselves, not only on general rabbit care, but the specific needs of an angora. Questions are always welcome. We want nothing more than to place our rabbits in caring, knowledgeable homes.
- Show Quality - A rabbit sold as show quality will be free of any known disqualifications and come with a pedigree. However, this does not guarantee the rabbit will place highly.
- Woolers / Pets - These rabbits either have a known disqualification or a feature we believe will not do well on the show table. They will not be sold with a pedigree, to discourage any breeding. If requesting a wooler, we will do our best to insure that is one of their foremost qualities.